So you’re going to the Indy Man Beer Con are you?
This is what you may be left with come the day after the session(s) before…
- The obvious hangover.
- More friends.
- Yet another beer festival glass – or bits of glass.
- A yearning to brew beer yourself.
- Hundreds of photos of beer, food and complete strangers, all with a certain blurred quality.
- More badges on Untappd (you #badgewanker).
- A better understanding about beer and brewing.
- Ringing in the ears from the bell the announces another pop-up beer/bottle tasting.
- Knowing that Manchester really has got its shit together both festival hosting and brewing wise.
- You’ll be a few pounds lighter in the bank – but it is worth it – well to most it is, others will just carp on about elitism and snobbery.
- You’ll be a few pounds heavier on the scales – the solution, don’t weigh yourself – you’ve paid for it, its good to have something to show for it.
- Knowing that next October will not come soon enough.
- Wondering why can’t every festival ever be held in such nice surroundings as Victoria Baths.
- Why do I have to go to work? When will the world be based on a merit system like that seen in Star Trek?
- Is CAMRA really that evil or is it just one big misunderstanding brought about by age differences and antagonism?
- This keg beer really is too cold.
- When did I last feed the cat?
- Maybe I should volunteer at a beer festival.
- When is Salford Beer Festival?
- Is this the real life, is this just fantasy?
- Why am I reading this list, what is it’s possible function apart from riding on the coat-tails of one of the UK’s premier beer festivals?
- I’m going to the pub.